The direction of RSI’s policy goals are determined by the work and collaboration of its industry committees which support different disciplines and issues affecting the rail supply industry. Consisting of member companies, RSI’s committees provide an opportunity for member involvement and support industry goals in the public and private sectors. They also provide networking and professional development opportunities within the industry.
Our industry committees and their major activities and accomplishments can be accessed below. On average, our committees meet quarterly either in person or via teleconference. Some committees are restricted to companies that manufacture certain products others are open to any member company.
- American Railway Car Institute
- Equipment Leasing Committee
- Exhibitor Advisory Committee
- Government & Public Affairs Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Standard Coupler Manufacturers Committee
- State Taxation Committee
- Committee on Tank Cars