The Railway Supply Institute (RSI) is the largest and only trade association that represents the full supply chain for the railroad system. From the smallest parts manufacturer to the largest railcar builders/lessors, RSI represents and advocates for:
- Locomotive, Freight, and Passenger Railcar Manufacturers
- Railcar Owners and Lessors
- Mechanical Systems and Component Suppliers
- Railway Measurement & Maintenance Systems
- Communications and Signaling Suppliers
Download our brochure today for more details on the value RSI brings to the industry.
The Railway Supply Institute’s mission is to support, connect and advocate for railway suppliers. Our members manufacture and lease freight railcars to some of the biggest industries in the world (chemical, oil and gas, agriculture, building material and automotive), touching virtually every sector of the global economy in the process.