QAC Chair: Donna M. Jacobi, Manager of Quality Systems at Amsted Rail Company, Inc.
The RSI Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) is an advocate for quality and continuous improvement in the performance and safety of the rail supply industry’s products and services. This group is composed of quality leaders from RSI member companies, and includes representatives from car owners, fleet managers, repair and reconditioning facilities, and car and component manufacturers.
The Quality Assurance Committee charter is to proactively identify industry issues, needs, and trends and provide guidance and service offerings to continually improve railway supplier products, processes, and services. This is accomplished by developing and publishing best practice industry compliance standards, documents, and guidelines, and educating the industry on quality issues and processes. In addition, the QAC acts as a liaison, resource, and educator to industry stakeholders.
Please contact Sheena Prevette at email@example.com for more information about the Quality Assurance Committee.
The RSI QAC provides educational content and resources for industry professionals to learn more about the latest developments. Check out the presentations below for more information.
- Donna Jacobi, Manager, Quality Systems, Amsted Rail
- Gary Alderson, Manager, Quality Process, AlltransTek
- Jason Riggs, VP – Technical Services, UTLX
- Dean Matzo, Vice President of Quality, TrinityRail
- Ed Weedmark, Manager, Quality Audits, Amsted Rail
- Jeff Cameron, Director of Quality, UTLX
- Mark Michel, Director of Engineering & Quality Manager, Amsted Rail
- Mike Ruby, Director, Quality Assurance, TrinityRail
- Sara Hopper, Regulatory Manager, Greenbrier Companies
- Sheena Prevette, Railway Supply Institute
- Tom Delafosse, Vice President Engineering and Technical Services, Salco Products, Inc.
- Ken Campbell, Manager Coatings and Linings Processes, Salco Products, Inc.
- Tom Garner, Quality Assurance Manager, Amsted Rail
- Chad Meinholdt, Director of Quality Assurance, Greenbrier Rail Services
- Ric Olt, President, W.E. Lott Company
- Ted Power, President, Trace Applications, Inc.
- Alfredo Ricardo, Quality & Regulatory Consultant, AllTranstek, LLC
- David Ronzani, Director, Railcar Regulatory Compliance, AllTranstek, LLC
- Jake Sternberg, Quality Engineer, American Industrial Transport
- Jay Tulimieri, Vice President Portfolio Management, Trinity Industries
- Bob Wolbert, Director Quality, Progress Rail
- Margaret Zero, Director, Quality Assurance, GATX Corporation