On March 19, 2018, the AAR/RSI Joint Quality Q1 2018 Newsletter was published. The Quality Newsletter is provided through the efforts of AAR Quality Assurance Committee and Railway Supply Institute Quality Assurance Committee members in an effort to provide information that is important to our industry in support of improving the quality of products and services provided.
QAC Q1 Newsletter Articles include:
- Measuring & Test Equipment – Calibration Considerations / Guidance by Bob Wolbert, Progress Rail
- Q&A with the AAR QAC by Jaimie Ryan, Union Pacific Railroad
- Recap of the 2018 AAR Quality Auditors Conference by Don Guillen – Transportation Technology Center, Inc.
- Upcoming Revision to Section J, M-1003
- Calendar of Upcoming Quality Related Events
You can view the previous QA newsletters on the RSI QAC webpage here.
About the Railway Supply Institute (RSI)
The Railway Supply Institute (RSI) is a trade association representing more than 200 companies involved in the manufacture of products and services in the freight car, tank car, locomotive, maintenance-of-way, communications and signaling, and passenger rail industries. RSI connects members to their customers and partners, supports the improvement of the industry, assists members in the global marketplace, and represents the industry during the regulatory and legislative process. For more information visit www.rsiweb.org, follow RSI on Twitter and join the RSI LinkedIn group.