On March 19, 2018, the AAR/RSI Joint Quality Q1 2018 Newsletter was published. The Quality Newsletter is provided through the efforts of AAR Quality Assurance Committee and Railway Supply Institute Quality Assurance Committee members in an effort to provide information that is important to our industry in support of improving the quality of products and services provided.
QAC Q1 Newsletter Articles include:
- Measuring & Test Equipment – Calibration Considerations / Guidance by Bob Wolbert, Progress Rail
- Q&A with the AAR QAC by Jaimie Ryan, Union Pacific Railroad
- Recap of the 2018 AAR Quality Auditors Conference by Don Guillen – Transportation Technology Center, Inc.
- Upcoming Revision to Section J, M-1003
- Calendar of Upcoming Quality Related Events
You can view the previous QA newsletters on the RSI QAC webpage here.
About the Railway Supply Institute (RSI)
The Railway Supply Institute (RSI) is the largest and only trade association that represents the full supply chain for the railroad system. RSI acts on behalf of the smallest to the largest suppliers to North American freight and passenger railroads. Industry segments include the mechanical, rolling stock, communications and signaling, maintenance of way, and passenger industries. For more information visit www.rsiweb.org, follow RSI on Twitter and LinkedIn