RSI Member Spotlight: W.E. Lott Company
If you are looking to maximize your products’ ability to compete in today’s rapidly changing global market, we are the company to call. With almost 60 years of industry experience, we provide the best total cost solution for your cast, forged, fabricated and machined parts.
A TEAM DEDICATED TO QUALITY
At W.E. LOTT, our consistent approach to Quality is what sets us apart. With over 150 years’ combined experience from some of the best people in manufacturing, our commitment to standard best practices assures our customers that the quality will remain the same, from the smallest job to the most complex parts. Employing over 35 people on the ground to inspect our products, we are dedicated to customer satisfaction from the time we receive your order till you receive delivery.
- Casting: 40+ foundry experience
- Forging: 17+ years experience with tooling, dies, gaging
- Stamping: 10+ years experience with stamping dies, progressive tooling, quality engineering
- Machining: 40+ years hands-on experience with fixtures, gages, 4 axis CNC machining, quality engineering
- Asian Offices: 10 degreed engineers, 15 onsite inspectors and quality control personnel
W.E. Lott is a major supplier of parts for the rail industry. Draft lugs, vibrator brackets, manway covers, wheels and coupler parts are just a few of the many parts we supply. New car builders, Class 1 railroads, short line railroads, and leasing companies all use our products. We also serve many of the repair yards throughout North America, Canada and South America. Serving the industry for over 60 years W.E. Lott sales staff and engineers have the expertise to help provide solutions to your rail car manufacturing and repair needs.
For more information about our products and services visit www.welott.com or contact email@example.com.