Reserve Your Booth
The exhibit hall at #RSICMA18 will feature over 100 rail suppliers from throughout the rail industry. Please join us and meet your customers, colleagues and vendors. Expect to see the latest innovations in the rail supply industry as new technologies are displayed and opportunities to make new connections are all around. Meals, reception, and a live concert will be held on the exhibit hall floor so there is plenty of time for networking and mingling on the show floor.
Select Your Space - Online Exhibitor Portal: The RSI/CMA 2018 online exhibitor portal will allow you to select exhibit space online. If you have never exhibited with the Railway Supply Institute you can create a new exhibitor account. Email Amanda Patrick with any questions.
There is a two-booth maximum (200 square feet) for exhibitors at RSI/CMA 2018. This will be a pop-up style, table top trade show. It is not recommended that exhibitors bring heavy equipment.
To receive the member exhibit space rate, you must be a member of the Railway Supply Institute and 2018 membership dues must be paid. If you'd like information on membership, you may click here or contact Maureen at (202) 347-4664. Members also receive priority points for exhibiting giving them better exhibit placement options at Railway Interchange held during odd years.
Exhibit Space Rates per 10’ X 10’ (100 sq. ft) booth are as follows:
- $3,000 USD per 10’ x 10’ booth for RSI members.
- $3,200 USD per 10’ x 10’ booth after to July 1, 2018 for RSI members.
- $6,000 USD per 10’ x 10’ booth for nonmembers.
- $6,200 USD per 10’ x 10’ booth after July 1, 2018 for nonmembers.
- There is a 10% premium fee for corner and end cap booths.
Each 10’ by 10’ (100 sq. ft) exhibit space will include:
- 2 complimentary exhibitor badges (does not include CMA conference sessions)
- 8’ high black back wall drape & 3’ high side divider
- One 6’ skirted table, 2 side chairs, 1 trash can
- One company identification sign (one line)
Note – Flooring Required: All exhibitors are required to have flooring for their exhibit space. Carpeting can be rented at a reasonable cost from Freeman, the RSI/CMA 2018 Official Show Contractor.
Date: September 9-11, 2018
Location: Nashville, TN
Venue: Music CIty Center
Questions: Contact Amanda Patrick, RSI Show Manager at email@example.com or (202) 347-4664.