Exhibit with RSI at Railway Interchange 2019
Railway Interchange is the largest combined railway exhibition and technical conference in North America. We look forward to seeing you on September 22-25, 2019 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. Indoor and outdoor exhibits will be held on September 22 – 24.
Who exhibits with the Railway Supply Institute at Railway Interchange? Railway Interchange exhibitors include a vast array of companies and organizations, both large and small, from all key segments of the rail industry. Nearly 700 exhibitors were on hand at Railway Interchange 2017, the RSI exhibit hall included companies from the following categories:
- Locomotive and Freight Car Manufacturers
- Tank Car Manufacturers
- Mechanical Systems and Component Suppliers
- Railway Measurement & Maintenance Systems
- Rolling Stock Leasing Services
- and many other rail industry services
- RI17 Exhibitor List (RSI, REMSA, RSSI)
Book Your SpaceIndoor Exhibits
The indoor exhibits at Railway Interchange 2019 will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center on September 22 – 24. Exhibits will be hosted by the RSI, REMSA and RSSI. View the complete RI19 indoor plan that inlcludes RSI, REMSA, RSSI.
- RSI RI19 Exhibit Space Contract
- RSI Live Indoor Floor Plan at RI19
- Exhibit Schedule including Move In & Move Out
- Show Exhibit Display Guidelines
- Show Rules & Regulations
Outdoor Track Exhibits
The outdoor track and off-track exhibits at Railway Interchange 2019 will located at BNSF’s Northtown Yard on September 22 – 24. Outdoor exhibits will be hosted by RSI and REMSA.
Main Event Website
September 22-25, 2019
Minneapolis Convention Center
BNSF Northtown Yard
Minneapolis, MN, USA
If you have questions about exhibiting, please contact Amanda Patrick, RSI VP of Trade Shows at (202) 347-4664 or firstname.lastname@example.org.