AAR/RSI Q3 2018 Quality Newsletter Released
On September 14, 2018, the AAR/RSI Joint Q3 2018 Quality Newsletter was published. The Quality Newsletter is provided through the efforts of the Association of American Railroads (AAR) Quality Assurance Committee and Railway Supply Institute (RSI) Quality Assurance Committee members to provide information that is important to our industry in support of improving the quality of products and services provided.
- The Missing Pieces – Part 2: Visual Management by Bob Wolbert, Progress Rail
- How to add an activity to an existing 1003 Certification by Daniel Thielemier, TTCI
- An Introduction to TTCI by Don Guillen, TTCI
- QAC seeking host M-1003 certified facilities for their 2019 AAR Advanced Auditor classes
- Special Process Welding – Auditing Considerations & Guidelines by Jim Shomo, Progress Rail
- The 2019 AAR Quality Assurance Auditor and Industry Conference will be held the week of January 21, 2019 in New Orleans, LA
- Calendar of Upcoming Quality Related Events
About the Railway Supply Institute Quality Assurance Committee
The RSI Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) is an advocate for quality and continuous improvement in the performance and safety of the rail supply industry’s products and services. This group is composed of quality leaders from RSI member companies, and includes representatives from car owners, fleet managers, repair and reconditioning facilities, and car and component manufacturers.
Please contact RSI President Mike O'Malley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 347-4664 with any questions about the RSI QAC.