AAR/RSI Q1 2018 Quality Newsletter Released
On March 19, 2018, the AAR/RSI Joint Quality Q1 2018 Newsletter was published. The Quality Newsletter is provided through the efforts of AAR Quality Assurance Committee and Railway Supply Institute Quality Assurance Committee members in an effort to provide information that is important to our industry in support of improving the quality of products and services provided.
QAC Q1 Newsletter Articles include:
- Measuring & Test Equipment – Calibration Considerations / Guidance by Bob Wolbert, Progress Rail
- Q&A with the AAR QAC by Jaimie Ryan, Union Pacific Railroad
- Recap of the 2018 AAR Quality Auditors Conference by Don Guillen - Transportation Technology Center, Inc.
- Upcoming Revision to Section J, M-1003
- Calendar of Upcoming Quality Related Events
About the Railway Supply Institute Quality Assurance Committee
The RSI Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) is an advocate for quality and continuous improvement in the performance and safety of the rail supply industry’s products and services. This group is composed of quality leaders from RSI member companies, and includes representatives from car owners, fleet managers, repair and reconditioning facilities, and car and component manufacturers.
Please contact RSI President Mike O'Malley at email@example.com or (202) 347-4664 with any questions about the RSI QAC.