Thank you for participating as an exhibitor at RSI/CMA 2018 Rail Expo & Technical Conference. Please review the following webpage to help answer any questions you may have.
Certificate of Insurance: Exhibitors are required to submit a certificate of insurance (COI) for RSI/CMA 2018. RSI has partnered with Rainprotection Insurance, but exhibitors are welcome to supply their own insurance. Please submit a copy of your company's COI to email@example.com by August 1, 2018. View COI information.
Exhibit Space Includes: Each 10' by 10' ft exhibit space will include
- 8’ high back wall drape and 3’ high side divider
- One 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs, 1 trash can Two complimentary exhibit-only registration
- Company listing in RSI/CMA 2018 Event Show Guide
- Company listing on mobile app
Note – Flooring is Required: All exhibitors are required to have flooring for their exhibit space. Carpeting can be rented at a reasonable cost from Freeman, the RSI/CMA 2018 Official Show Contractor.
Exhibitor Badge Registration: Exhibiting companies receive two complimentary Exhibitor Badges per 100 square booth, however they still must register for those badges. Learn more about exhibitor registration.
Exhibitor Portal: The online exhibitor portal will allow you to manage your booth online. You can make payments, print receipts, and edit your company information that is listed in the online and print directories. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help accessing your company's exhibitor portal.
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations: The official RSI/CMA 2018 Rules & Regulations include general rules for exhibitors such as the cancellation policy and insurance requirements, in addition to, and exhibit space configurations and guidelines.
Exhibitor Service Kit (Freeman): Freeman is the Official Service Contractor for RSI/CMA 2018. The online Freeman Exhibitor Service Kit (ESK) can be accessed online here. The ESK provides information on everything you may need for your booth (Shipping, furniture, carpeting, electricity, etc.). All exhibitors are required to order carpeting or bring flooring for their booth as the exhibit hall is not carpeted. The aisle carpet will be tuxedo. Please order by August 20 for the discount price.
Other Helpful Links:
- RSI/CMA 2018 Rules & Regulation + Display Guidelines
- Exhibitor Schedule + Move In & Move Out
- Music City Center- Order Services (electrical, wi-fi)
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Form
- RSI/CMA18 Suitcasing / Outboarding Policy
- Freeman Exhibitor Service Kit
- Lead Retrieval Order Form
- Live Online Floor Plan
- Music City Center Exhibitor Site
- Music City Center Event Planning Guide