Companies Exhibiting at Brazilâ€™s NT Expo USA Pavilion
Washington, DC, October 15, 2013 – Here’s a look at the 10 companies who will exhibit in the USA Pavilion at the NT Expo (Business on Rails) trade show, November 5-7, 2013 in São Paulo, Brazil. The USA Pavilion, hosted by the Railway Supply Institute (RSI) and Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA), will be located in the center of the NT Expo exhibit hall.
Considered the largest gathering of rail and transit sector in Latin America, NT Expo brings together leading companies in rail freight and passenger industries in Brazil and other countries.
The 10 USA Pavilion exhibitors are:
- Arkansas Industrial Computing, North Little Rock, Arkansas – creates software applications for railway wheel and repair shops to facilitate railcar maintenance and wheel shop management.
- Diversified Metal Fabricators, Atlanta, Georgia – a leading manufacturer and supplier of hi-rail equipment used in railroad construction and maintenance.
- Georgetown Rail Equipment Company, Georgetown, Texas – provides specialty railroad services and products for maintenance of way, material delivery and tie inspection.
- IONX by Amsted Rail, West Chester, Pennsylvania – supplies remote asset tracking and wagon condition monitoring systems for the railroad, chemical, utility, agricultural and mining industries.
- Koppers, Inc., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – a major supplier of treated wood and concrete products and related services to the freight and passenger railroad industry.
- Loram Maintenance of Way, Hamel, Minnesota – offers a wide range of track maintenance services to freight, passenger and transit railroads.
- Motive Equipment Inc., Milwaukee, Wisconsin – provides climate control products for locomotive cabs to railroads and equipment manufacturers.
- NxGen Rail Services, LLC, Chicago, Illinois – a supplier of integrated rail technology engineering and development services, including track inspection technology.
- Transportation Technology Center, Inc., Pueblo, Colorado – this facility serves railways, companies and other entities around the world with full-scale testing and modeling services.
- Whitmore Rail, Rockwall, Texas – manufactures rail curve and switch plate lubricants, greases, oils and breathers.
“These 10 companies are uniquely positioned to offer technology and services to Brazil, all of South America, and the world market,” said RSI President Tom Simpson.
“Our USA Pavilion at the NT Expo will showcase the capabilities and products of these leading-edge firms,” said REMSA Executive Director David Soule.
About The Railway Supply Institute (RSI)
The Railway Supply Institute (RSI) represents companies involved in the manufacture of products and services in the freight car, locomotive, maintenance-of-way, communications and signaling, and transit industries. RSI provides comprehensive marketing, government relations, business development, and standards and technology services to its membership. For more information visit RSI’s website, www.rsiweb.org, or call 202-347-4664.
About The Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA)
The Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA) represents companies and individuals who manufacture or sell maintenance-of-way equipment, products, and services, or are engineers, contractors and consultants working in construction and/or maintenance of railroad transportation facilities. For more information visit REMSA’s website, www.remsa.org, or call 202-715-2921.