Reserve Exhibit Space
Planning to exhibit at RSI/CMA 2014 + Canadian Rail Summit? Get started today. RSI cannot confirm exhibit space without a completed application and payment.
- View Contract & Application for Exhibit Space [PDF]
- View Live Floor Plan
- View Exhibitor Rules & Regulations [PDF]
Exhibit Space Rates per 10’ X 10’ (100 sq. ft) Booth
- $2,000 per 10’ x 10’ booth prior to July 1, 2014 for RSI, CARS, and RAC members.
- $2,200 per 10’ x 10’ booth after July 1, 2014 for RSI, CARS, and RAC members.
- $2,600 per 10’ x 10’ booth prior to July 1, 2014 for nonmembers.
- $2,800 per 10’ x 10’ booth after July 1, 2014 for nonmembers.
Exhibit Space Placement
Space preference will be given to RSI, CARS, and RAC members and previous exhibitors through a points system. RSI will attempt to accommodate exhibitor requests for specific booth locations but cannot guarantee that these requests can be granted as there are a limited number of exhibit spaces available.
Booth Space Rental Includes
Your rental fee includes two complimentary exhibitor badges (does not include technical sessions), 8’ high black back wall drape & 3’ high side divider , one 6’ skirted table, 2 side chairs, 1 trash can, one company identification sign (one line) , exhibit hall security.
Additional Exhibit Expenses: Additional fees are determined by the size, specifications, and complexity of your exhibit space. Services are available at an additional fee from Freeman or approved Show Management vendors. Appropriate forms can be found in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
Specifically not included are – electricity, booth carpeting, cleaning services, compressed air and gas, material & machinery handling/drayage, shipping, furniture, special signage and labor.
Questions? Please contact Amanda Patrick, RSI Exhibits Manager at 202-347-4664 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss exhibiting at RSI/CMA 2014.