USA Pavilion at NT Expo 2014
After a successful event in 2013, RSI and Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA) will again host a USA Pavilion at NT Expo 2014 which will be held on November 11 – 13, 2014 in São Paulo, Brazil.
Considered the largest gathering for the rail sector in Latin America, NT EXPO – which forms part of the transport event portfolio of UBM Brazil – is renowned for bringing the key businesses in the production chain, cargo and passenger operators and suppliers from Brazil and abroad and, principally, for being the stage for launches of all the biggest new developments for the rail sector.
- NT EXPO 2014 – 17th edition
- Date: November 11 – 13, 2014
- Exhibit Hours: 1pm to 8pm
- Venue: Red Pavilion – Expo Center Norte
- Address: Rua José Bernardo Pinto, 333 – São Paulo – SP
- Current USA Pavilion Exhibitors: AIC Rail, Georgetown Rail Equipment Co., Koppers, Inc., Motive Equipment Inc., Nordco, Inc., Transportation Technology Center, Inc., Whitmore Rail
- View full exhibitor list at NT Expo 2014.
Exhibit sales are now open for the USA Pavilion at NT Expo. REMSA and RSI have increased the size of the USA Pavilion for 2014 from 10 to 16 exhibiting companies due to the success of last year’s event.
The USA Pavilion exhibitor fee includes a 2.5 by 2.5 meter exhibit space and a common exhibit area with internet, refreshments, seating, meeting space, translators and hostesses. Additional benefits include support and guidance on translation and shipping materials; transportation advice including airport, hotel, and expo center transfers; and access to the USA Pavilion room block at the Renaissance São Paulo Hotel. The total cost for an exhibiting company is $15,000, the same as in 2013. Booth placement is determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please contact Amanda Patrick, Railway Supply Institute at email@example.com or 202-347-4664 with any questions or to discuss the USA Pavilion at NT Expo 14.