12 Companies Sign on as Initial Sponsors of the Railway Interchange 2015 Exhibition
April 7, 2015. With just over six months until the doors open for Railway Interchange 2015, the indoor Minneapolis Convention Center exhibition floor is virtually sold out – a new record. The Railway Interchange Exhibition hosts are pleased to announce these 12 companies as the first group of exhibition sponsors.
- AXION – Headquartered in Zanesville, Ohio, AXION International creates innovative structural polymer solutions, including ECOTRAX® composite railroad ties, which are manufactured using 100% recycled plastics. These sustainable products provide long-term value, consistent performance, and reduced maintenance costs.
- CCI Thermal – A leader in heating and filtration solutions, CCI Thermal Technologies Inc. is committed to ongoing research, product development and, above all, excellence in customer service. With facilities across North America, CCI Thermal manufactures five of the top brands in industrial heating in addition to a comprehensive line of engineered industrial filtration products, including Fastrax® track and switch heaters.
- Georgetown Rail (GREX) – Based out of Georgetown, Texas, GREX is a private corporation that creates innovative solutions to help the railroad industry, including the DumpTrain® delivery system and the Aurora® track inspection system. Georgetown Rail works with customers across the globe to deliver custom solutions designed around their specific needs.
- Loram Maintenance of Way – Founded in 1954, Loram Maintenance of Way started out as a small operation consisting of two simple machines, and a handful of employees. Today, Loram has become one of the leading suppliers of track maintenance machinery and services in North America and the global market. Headquartered in Hamel, Minnesota, Loram provides maintenance of way services to Class I and short line railroads, transits, and commuter rails.
- NMC Railway Systems – NMC Railway Systems, a division of NMC Inc., provides maintenance-of-way equipment and specialized equipment solutions to the rail industry. Their diversified product line specializes in on- and off-track and high-rail equipment, as well as the Cat® general equipment line – all specialized for railroad applications. NMC Railway Systems also offer conventional construction attachments and specialized tools for the rail industry.
- Progress Rail – Progress Rail Services Corporation, a Caterpillar company, is one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of railroad and transit system products and services worldwide. With its 2010 acquisition of Electro-Motive Diesel (EMD), Progress Rail is the world’s largest builder of diesel-electric locomotives for all commercial railroad applications.
- PTMW, Inc. – PTMW, Inc. is a world-class metal enclosure and fabrication facility in Topeka, Kansas that provides high quality, custom designed metal fabricated products.
- RailWorks – RailWorks Corporation builds and maintains rail transportation infrastructure that keeps people and goods moving across the United States and Canada. The company provides railway construction and railroad maintenance services for a range of clients including major transit authorities and transportation agencies, industries served by rail, ports, waterways and utilities, and railroads of all sizes.
- Relay Systems of America – Relay Systems, Inc. is a private design and manufacturing firm, specializing in locomotive electronics, relays and contactors. Relay Systems of America’s patented solid state designs bring innovation to locomotive relays and contactors. Relay Systems, Inc.’s modular designs allow a customized configuration without the high costs associated with small custom orders.
- RJ Corman Railroad Group – One of the largest providers of rail and transit products and services in North America, R. J. Corman Railroad Group, LLC was founded in 1973 and LLC serves all seven major North American railroads as well as many regional and short line railroads. Although R. J. Corman is still headquartered in founder Rick Corman’s hometown of Nicholasville, Kentucky, the company’s operations span the contiguous United States with field offices in 24 states reaching as far west as Arizona.
- Selco Manufacturing Corp. – Headquartered in West Caldwell, New Jersey, Selco supplies a wide variety of manufactured products to build and maintain the nation’s infrastructure. The company’s origins date back to 1907 as a manufacturer of products for the original New York subway system. Today, Selco Manufacturing provides structural and miscellaneous steel fabrication and assembly capabilities to the construction, rail transit, and electrical, industrial and utility industries.
- Snyder Equipment Company, Inc. – A manufacturer of wayside service facility equipment and locomotive equipment, Snyder Equipment Company, Inc., takes pride in the wide variety of products and services they offer to the Railroad Industry. The company, headquartered in Nixa, Missouri, was founded in 1936.
For more information on Railway Interchange 2015 Exhibition sponsorship opportunities, visit www.railwayinterchangesponsorships.org.