Attendees at RSI/CMA 2018 can register for a Full Conference Pass and attend technical sessions, educational events, and networking programs hosted by the Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA), the League of Railway Women, and the Railway Supply Institute. Our conference sessions serve as an opportunity for attendees to learn and collaborate on important industry issues.
Available Conference Tracks:
- Air Brake Association (ABA) Schedule
- League of Railway Women Schedule
- Locomotive Maintenance (LMOA) Schedule
- Railway Operators - IAROO Schedule
- Railcar Maintenance Technical Services (MARTS) Schedule
- Railway Supply Institute Sessions Schedule
- The A-B-Cs of Building a Quality Assurance Manual
Why attend these sessions?
- Learn from industry innovators and network with colleagues.
- Participate in original panel discussions on cutting edge technologies and efforts to make freight and passenger rail safer.
- Hear high level content on a broad range of engineering, IT and economic issues from structures, passenger & transit, maintenance, communications and signaling.
- Interact and collaborate on industry issues in your field.
- Be a part of discussions you can’t get anywhere else.