RSI Exhibitor Information
Don't miss your opportunity to exhibit at the premier North American railway supply trade show and conference, Railway Interchange 2017.
Who exhibits with the Railway Supply Institute at Railway Interchange? Railway Interchange exhibitors include a vast array of companies and organizations, both large and small, from all key segments of the rail industry. Nearly 700 exhibitors were on hand at Railway Interchange 2015, the RSI exhibit hall included companies from the following categories:
- Locomotive and Freight Car Manufacturers
- Tank Car Manufacturers
- Mechanical Systems and Component Suppliers
- Railway Measurement & Maintenance Systems
- Rolling Stock Leasing Services
- and many other rail industry services
- RI15 Exhibitor List (RSI, REMSA, RSSI)
Select Your RSI Exhibit SpaceTo exhibit with the Railway Supply Institute at Railway Interchange 2017, please see the links below. You can view the live RSI floor plan to see which spaces are available. View exhibit space pricing information online here.
Looking for a space larger than 10' by 20' feet or an island or peninisula configuration? Please contact Amanda Patrick at (202) 347-4664 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your space.
Book Your Space Online
- Use the exhibitor portal to go in in and select your space. If you are a new exhibitor, you can create a new account. Note: If you have exhibited with RSI before and can't access your password, please contact Amanda Patrick at email@example.com.
- Select your space.
- Once you’ve submitted your space request, an administrator will confirm your exhibit space and send you a financial statement. You will have the option to pay online. A 25% deposit is due within a week of your space being confirmed.
Important Exhibitor Links & Documents
- Railway Interchange 2017 Main Website
- Railway Interchange General Schedule
- Railway Interchange Exhibitor Badge Registration
- Railway Interchange Hotel Information
- Exhibit Space Pricing
- RSI, REMSA, RSSI Live Floor Plans
- Live RSI Floor Plan & Exhibitor List
- Online Exhibitor Floor Plan Portal
- Exhibitor Schedule & General Information
- Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitor Display Guidelines
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Form
- Exhibitor Insurance Information
If you have questions about exhibiting please contact Amanda Patrick, RSI VP of Trade Shows at 202-347-4664 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main Event Website
September 17 - 20, 2017
Indiana Convention Center